The Client Services RepresentativeCSR at Rosnet is an entry level position that is responsible for the timely and accurate support of Rosnetâ€™s systems. The job duties consist of answering incoming calls and incidents generated from clients, documenting details of issues into the incident tracking system, problem resolution, configuration of our software and services, and quality assurance testing.
Reports to: Director/Client Services
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues for end users
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of computer software, operating systems, and browsers
- Internet navigation
- Basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems and devices
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of software
- Intermediate keyboarding skills
- Ability to multitask
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work individual and in team environment
- Availability and willingness to work nights and weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take care of the clientsâ€™ needs while following company procedures and policies.
- Works well with others
- Previous restaurant knowledge is a plus.
- Rosnet offers very competitive base salaries
- , Dental, and Vision
- 8 Holidays per year with flexibility to choose 4 of the days
- 401K Retirement Plan with a 4% match
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- 6 PTO days per year
- YMCA membership discount
- Relaxed dress code
Apply by sending your resume to:Â email@example.com