How it works.
Unlock the power of the industry leading solution.
The Rosnet reporting solution offers restaurant operators the ability to see their data, how they want it, when they want it. With robust dashboards and hundreds of configurable metrics operators can keep their finger on the pulse of the business from anywhere.
The Rosnet Food Management solution is a one of a kind food cost control tool. Since Rosnet maintains the system you get maximum results with minimal effort and no additional people update prices, recipes, etc. These time consuming tasks are all part of Rosnet’s standard offering.
Ready to implement?
Rosnet’s focused approach to implementations can have a complete food cost solution running in as little as 60 days! This is a fraction of the time compared to many other food cost solutions on the market.
Even in the face of rising commidty costs Rosnet has helped groups lower their food costs by up to 2%.
Flexible modules designed to increase profit.
Operational Reporting & Food Management
Powerful pre-built reports
- Operations Summaries
- Accounting & Revenue
- Menu Item & Product Mix
- Discounts & Voids
- Labor & Productivity
- Table Turn / Order Analysis
- Risk Management & Analysis
Food and inventory management
- Rosnet maintained, reducing your time commitment upfront and ongoing
- Easy to use inventory system featuring rich mobile applications for iOS and Android devices
- Interfaces with over 350 Main Line, Produce and small wares vendors
- Actionable data designed to deliver results
- Line Checks / HACCP/ Food Safety
Sales & Cash
- Customizable account reporting configuration
- Formatted exports to work with your accounting system
- Store by Store reporting down to the individual account level
- Roll up reporting for senior management
- Period expense capabilities for invoices typically below controllable costs
Advanced Labor Management with StaffLinQ
- get their schedules text messaged or emailed to them
- request days off, or
- swap shifts with approval from the management staff
- Customizable Validation Rules
- Client Specific setup to align with your state and federal needs
- Export files to work with your payroll providers system
- Facilitates Communication
- Repair & Maintenance Tracking
- Easy to use search
- Schedule Managers with Validation
- Leave Approval
- Min/Max Shift Types
Manager Rankings Report
Our support specialists are here for you 24/7. We know that when calling for support no one wants to hear “Press 1 for…”, “Press 2 for…” that is why we take pride in having a real person here to help when you need a real partner. Rosnet is the restaurant business solution. It’s backed by the restaurant business support team.
- “The thing I really like about Rosnet is they treat me like a partner not like a cash cow that can be milked twice daily.”—David Rolph, Owner
- We started with ROSnet 8 years ago, and during that time, we improved our food cost by 1.5 basis points, improved the productivity of our office staff as well as streamlining back of the house procedures for our GM's. I am so happy with ROSnet that I don't even entertain offers from other companies to switch. I feel like ROSnet is a good business partner and has my best interest in mind when coming out with new solutions.Barry Beam | VP of Operations | Applebee's
- “Gene Peters, President of Rosnet is both an innovator and implementer of some of the most impressive state-of-the-art POS and data collection systems I have ever worked with.”— Fred Hipp, President, California Pizza Kitchen
- "For some people to absorb new technology – that’s what I call The Caveman Theory. Technology to them is like Fire for the Caveman. Cavemen were afraid of Fire. They ran from Fire. Until they knew how to deal with Fire – to use Fire. That’s how we have to look at this – from the Caveman’s perspective - when they first saw Fire."Robert Tomlinson | President Peak Restaurant Partners
- Utilizing Rosnet, we have improved our food cost by a minimum of 2%. We have clear visibility to areas of opportunity and establish processes in our restaurants to address them. We are no longer “guessing” or “assuming” what the issues are. This allows us more time to work on enhancing the guest and team member experience which, of course, relates to increased sales and profitability.Darylann Sylkatis | Controller | ACG Texas
- “Rosnet stood out from its competitors by having the best product available... with customization and information disbursement features that greatly appealed to us.”Jeff Skeele, Vice President of Operations
Tommy Bahama Restaurants